Whether your naming ceremony is to be large and formal or a more relaxed, informal affair, it requires special attention. It is important that it is designed to reflect your beliefs, sentiments and lifestyle.
I consider each ceremony to be personal and unique.
What is the fee?
The inclusive fee for my services to design and conduct a naming ceremony in or around the Macarthur Area is $350.00 (within a 30km radius of Camden). If there is more than 1 child, there is an additional cost of $50.00 per child.
What is included?
- Written material to assist you in planning your ceremony and choosing readings
- As many meetings and much assistance as you require to achieve a ceremony which reflects your beliefs and lifestyle
- Stationery costs (excluding naming certificates)
- Telephone, emailing and other administrative costs
- Contact if requested with other professionals involved in your ceremony such as musicians, caterers and photographers
- A printed copy of your ceremony in a presentation folder
- Use of a portable p.a. system if required
- A quality performance on the day
I have some beautiful certificates available for presentation on the day. These can be purchased for the child, parents, guardians, mentors or grandparents @ $20.00 each.
Is a deposit required?
When the booking is confirmed a deposit of $100 is payable. The balance is paid in the week prior to the ceremony.
Is there an additional cost if the ceremony is in a more distant location?
I am happy to travel to more distant locations, however there would be an additional fee charged at $1 per kilometer travelled (round trip), for the additional time and cost involved.