Whether your wedding is to be large and formal or a more relaxed, informal function, the actual ceremony should be a key component of your day. It is important that it is designed to reflect your beliefs, sentiments and lifestyle.
I consider each wedding to be personal and unique.
What is the fee?
The inclusive fee for my services to design and conduct a marriage ceremony in or around the Macarthur Area is $700.00 (includes GST)
What is included?
- an initial no obligation meeting at your home or mine
- written material to assist you in planning your ceremony and choosing readings
- as many meetings and much assistance as you require to achieve a ceremony which reflects your beliefs and lifestyle
- all stationery costs
- telephone, mailing and other administrative costs
- all legal documentation required prior to and after the marriage
- contact if requested with other professionals involved in your wedding day such as musicians, caterers and photographers
- a printed copy of your ceremony in a presentation folder
- your marriage certificate in presentation envelope
- a rehearsal at my home/yours or on site if required
- use of a portable p.a. system if required
- a quality performance on the day
Is a deposit required?
At the time of completing the “Notice of Intended Marriage” or when the booking is confirmed a deposit of $100 is payable (non-refundable). The balance is paid in the week prior to the ceremony.
Is there an additional cost if we are being married in a more distant location?
I am happy to travel to more distant locations, however there would be an additional fee charged at $1 per kilometer travelled (round trip), for the additional time and cost involved.